Effective July 23, 2018
Mailtech respects and values your privacy. The information listed here details how your personal
data is collected and used.
By using our Website or Mailtech (the "Software"), you are accepting the terms of this Privacy
Information you provide
You will be asked to provide us with Personal Data which may include your name, email
address and other contact details when you:
- Use our Website
- Purchase the Software
- Send us support requests
- Signup for our mailing lists
- Signup and participate in the forums
- Signup and use the affiliate center
- Request for change of licensed domain
- Request for invoice
Information we collect
When you use our Website or Software, we may automatically collect the following
- Technical information that your browser sends when you use our website which may
include your Internet Protocol (IP) address, country information, the address of
the web page you visited before using our Website, your browser type and
settings, the date and time of your use of our Website, information about your
browser configuration and plug-ins, language preferences and cookie data.
- Information about your usage of our Website or Software, including the URLs you
have visited, the URL you have installed the Software on, date, time and length
of visit or login, the version of Software you are using.
How we use your Information
We will only use information held about you for the following purposes:
- To understand usage patterns and improve our Website.
- To facilitate operations like troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research,
statistical and survey purposes.
- To communicate with you by responding to your requests through emails, forum
comments and messages.
- To inform you of news and updates with regards to our Software through email.
- To notify you about changes to our Software.
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and
others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
- To keep the Website secure by investigating and preventing abuse and fraud.
Disclosure of your information
Mailtech will not use or disclose your personal information without your consent, except
where required or authorised by law, to implement the terms of any agreement we have
with you, to assist the lawful investigation of a law enforcement authority, to protect
the rights, property or personal safety of another Mailtech customer, any member of the
public or Mailtech, the assets and operations of the business are transferred to another
We send marketing communications from time to time to update you on news and updates
regarding our Software. You may elect to stop receiving our marketing emails by
following the unsubscribe instructions included in such emails.
You also have the right to have your information rectified or erased as well as the
right to request a copy of your personal information held by us. If you request a copy
of your information you may be required to pay a statutory fee.
You can exercise your rights by sending an email to email@example.com.
If you withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information for purposes set
of our Website or Software.
Policy will be posted on our Website and notified to you by email, where appropriate.
Policy previously applicable from this date.